The March meeting of QCBMF will take place at 6:00 PM on March 9, 2016 at McSalty’s Pizza on East Battlefield. We hope to see you there, but if we don’t, the following should provide you with an idea of what’s happening in the near future.
- We’ve had some great sponsors come on board for the 2016 competition–you can check them out on the (newly redesigned) website, eventbrite, or between now and the competition via our social media postings.
- Our thanks to Chad Woody for a delightful logo this year!
- On March 24 from 6:00 to 9:00 PM, we’ll be at Ozarks Food Harvest at 2810 N Cedarbrook Ave volunteering. We hope to see you there.
- The group will NOT be in the St. Pat’s Day parade this year. Board members will be in St. Louis for a competition.
- The competition is quickly coming up! Please keep in mind that we’re still accepting silent auction donations. Only a limited number of shirts will be available for purchase, so pre-register if you want a competition tee!